FBW11 | CANEUS / IEEE Fly-by-Wireless Workshop 2011
June 14-17, 2011 | Montreal, Quebec
by the CANEUS Fly-by-Wireless Consortium
Call for Papers and Abstract Submission
The 4-th annual Fly-By-Wireless (FBW11) workshop will be held on June 14-17, 2011 at Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Provide international forum on user needs and wireless alternatives to foster cooperation and partnerships.
- Promote better understanding of the maturity wireless system.
- Provide wireless alternatives to wired infrastructure.
- Identify key challenges and solution paths from wired and wireless connectivity.
- Capture lessons learned from use of wireless systems.
- Quantify the life cycle return on investment or mission needed for various applications
and opportunities to establish which investments and partnerships have promise.
- Identify, enable, create partnerships, working groups, projects, and plans to
implement “fly-by-wireless” in aerospace vehicles.
Original papers in the area of wireless communications with applications in aerospace
industry shall be submitted in a short paper format (4 pages, Font 12, double column, IEEE
Format) with sufficient details to allow a critical Peer review. The manuscript template for both Microsoft Word and Latex can be found here.We will also accept Poster
papers. The paper and poster submissions deadline is 11:59PM EDT, May 15, 2011. For more information, see here.
To access our paper submission website please follow this link.